WHO: Department Deans/Directors + Vice Chancellors + Chancellor, together with their respective Fiscal and Personnel staff.
WHAT: Official process to change or update the organizational structure or functional statement of a department or unit.
WHEN: Per Administrative Procedure A3.101, University of Hawai‘i Organizational and Functional Changes, a reorganization proposal is needed when:
- A new organizational segment is added or an existing organizational segment is deleted
- A supervisory layer is added or deleted
- There is a change in departmental function(s): add, delete, transfer or consolidate
WHERE: UH Mānoa
WHY: To enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness to improve delivery of services.
HOW: Electronically. Information on the forms and process is available on the Mānoa Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines (PPG) website under M3.101 Mānoa Reorganization Process.
- UH Mānoa Organizational Charts
- UH Policy A3.101 University of Hawaiʻi Organizational and Functional Changes
Responsible Office: Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration, Finance and Operations
Contact: Sheila Kanemaru at Phone: (808) 956-0290 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org