WHO: Department Deans/Directors + Vice Chancellors + Chancellor, together with their respective Fiscal and Personnel staff.
WHAT: Reflect approved changes and updates made throughout the previous fiscal year (ending June 30th) onto the unit's organizational charts and functional statements. Approved actions include:
- Approved organizational and functional changes
- Establishment of new positions
- Reclassification of positions
- Abolishment of positions
- Approved changes in organizational titles
- Minor updates to functional statements that do not constitute an organizational change
- Positions appropriated but not yet established (reflect pseudo number + authorized position title)
WHEN: The Annual Update process begins in the summer (usually in June).
WHERE: At UH Mānoa
WHY: To account for the changes and updates made to appropriated budgeted permanent and temporary positions and functional roles in the fiscal year.
HOW: Electronically. Information on the framework, forms, and process is available on the Mānoa Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines (PPG) website under M3.102 Annual Updates:
- UH Mānoa Organizational Charts
- UH Policy A3.101 University of Hawaiʻi Organizational and Functional Changes
- See Section 10, Page 9
Responsible Office: Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration, Finance and Operations
Contact: Sheila Kanemaru at Phone: (808)956-0290 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org