STUDENTS should understand that there are a limited number of parking permits available each semester.
1. Successfully complete class registration for the upcoming semester before beginning the parking permit process.
2. Complete the permit registration form HERE. NOTE: Eligibility for parking permits are based on registration and class standing (graduate students first, then seniors, etc).
3. If allotted a parking permit, you will receive a confirmation email prompting payment to secure your permit. There are two payment options:
- ONLINE: Pay for Parking Permit. Please have your UH ID and credit card (Visa or MasterCard) available.
- IN-PERSON: Bring your UH ID, your valid driver's license, copy of permit confirmation, and vehicle registration to the Commuter Services Office:
- Queen Liliu'okalani Center for Student Services (QLC), Room 014 (ground floor) MAP
- Monday - Friday, 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), cash, and checks accepted.
4. Permit pick up and distribution typically starts a week prior to the first day of instruction.
EMPLOYEES should see their Department Parking Coordinator (DPC) to arrange for a parking permit.
- For additional information, see Employee Permits.
Responsible Office: Commuter Services
Contact: (808) 956-8899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org